Fall crafts.

Friday, September 7, 2012

I can't believe it's the first weekend of September already, but I'm not complaining. Fall is my favorite season and I'm so excited for sweater weather, colored leaves on the ground, and hot drinks. Technically it's still summer, but there's no reason not to get a jump-start on your fall crafts. Here are a couple that I shared on the blog last year:

Fall Craft Projects
Make this faux-bois painted pumpkin with black and gold craft paint.

Fall Craft Projects
I'm still hooked on making these wrapped yard wreaths, and this one with hand-stitched felt oak leaves is my favorite.

I hope you are enjoying the transition into fall. Have a nice, crafty weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

vitamini handmade © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger